Universal Hub Puller
Safely and effectively removes even the most seized hubs.
- Manufactured from high-grade steel for strength and durability
- Includes the two most common 22mm stud adapters
- Five additional adapter sets available separately
The heavy-duty Universal Hub Puller is the answer for bearings that have seized to the spindle as a result of corrosion. Simple to set up and operate, the 10903 makes quick work of seized hubs including ConMet Preset, Dana/Spicer LMS, and Meritor Unitized.
With six unique adapter sets to choose from, Tiger Tool’s Universal Hub Puller is as dynamic as you need it to be.
• Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.)
• For use on front steer, drive axle and trailer hubs
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warranty & Returns
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on casting, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.
Our full Warranty Policy
We offer a 60 day money back guarantee should you feel as though the tool is not the right tool for you. Just be sure it's in unused condition and in original packaging.
Start a Warranty & Return Process
Why Tiger Tool?
People identify Tiger Tool as a leader in the development of Heavy-Duty Suspension and Driveline tools, but really, this only scratches the surface of our identity.