Commercial U-Joint Puller
Provides ultimate brute strength for disassembling even the most seized u-joints in minutes on virtually all Class 7 and 8 trucks and machinery.
- Manufactured from high-grade materials
- Eliminates dangerous vice-and-socket or hammering methods
- Reduces the risk of damage to driveshaft, yokes, joints or bearing caps
- Engineered for use with a 1″ impact tool
- Quality, experience, and reliability you can count on
Our proprietary manufacturing and metal treatment processes ensure threads will hold up under even the most extreme conditions, commonly found in seized u-joints on class 7 and 8 trucks.
We take our heavy duty U-Joint Pullers seriously. Each glove is cast from high-grade steel to ensure the most universal fit possible while still maintaining the strength to tackle even the most stubborn U-joints.
Our dedicated team of engineers and machine programmers have been manufacturing tens of thousands of U-joint pullers for more than thirty years – many of which are still in use today. This truly is the world’s greatest and original U-Joint Puller!
• Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.)
• U-joints with bearing cups 1.5″ to 2.2″ O.D.
• Spicer 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810, 1880 Series
• Spicer SPL 140, 170, & 250 Life Series
• Meritor (Rockwell) 16N, 17N, 18N, 1710 Series
• Meritor RPL 20, 25 Permalube Series
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warranty & Returns
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on casting, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.
Our full Warranty Policy
We offer a 60 day money back guarantee should you feel as though the tool is not the right tool for you. Just be sure it's in unused condition and in original packaging.
Start a Warranty & Return Process
Why Tiger Tool?
People identify Tiger Tool as a leader in the development of Heavy-Duty Suspension and Driveline tools, but really, this only scratches the surface of our identity.