6 Point Axle Nut Socket Set
Consisting of all 5 sockets, remove and install six point axle nuts without the risk of flaring or rounding out.
- CNC machined from billet, high strength alloy steel
- Engineered for use with up to a 1″ impact tool
- 3/4″ Drive
• 18120 2″ 6 point socket
• 18126 2-3/4″ 6 point socket
• 18131 3-1/8″ 6 point socket
• 18137 3-3/4″ 6 point socket
• 18140 4″ 6 point socket
• Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo etc.)
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warranty & Returns
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on casting, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.
Our full Warranty Policy
We offer a 60 day money back guarantee should you feel as though the tool is not the right tool for you. Just be sure it's in unused condition and in original packaging.
Start a Warranty & Return Process
Why Tiger Tool?
People identify Tiger Tool as a leader in the development of Heavy-Duty Suspension and Driveline tools, but really, this only scratches the surface of our identity.