Medium Duty Pitman Arm Puller
Easily remove even the most stubborn pitman arms on medium duty trucks, school buses, and other vehicles with a nut release pitman arm.
- Eliminates dangerous hammering and cutting torch methods.
- May be used with up to a 1/2″ impact wrench.
- High strength steel casting designed for high capacity pulling.
- Simple to slip on for instant results.
• Commonly found on class 3-5 trucks and equipment. (Ram 3500/5500, Chevrolet 3500/5500, Ford F-350/550, Isuzu NPR etc.)
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warranty & Returns
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on casting, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.
Our full Warranty Policy
We offer a 60 day money back guarantee should you feel as though the tool is not the right tool for you. Just be sure it's in unused condition and in original packaging.
Start a Warranty & Return Process
Why Tiger Tool?
People identify Tiger Tool as a leader in the development of Heavy-Duty Suspension and Driveline tools, but really, this only scratches the surface of our identity.