King Pin Press
King pins can now be removed in minutes with relative ease and efficiency.
- Capable of generating 46,000 lbs of force yet weighs only 30 lbs
- Anti-torque arms prevent twisting of the main body while under extreme force
- Engineered for use with up to a 1” impact tool
Our heavy-duty King Pin Press was designed with a goal in mind: build the best king pin press possible that requires only one operator to use. We’ve optimized the end plates, manufacturing them out of high-grade steel into diamond shapes – drastically reducing the overall mass of the tool. Coming in at 75% less weight than our closest competitor, the results are huge savings in the tool’s overall weight.
Our King Pin Press includes three different forcing screw options, giving you the ability to service everything from 3/4 ton pickups up to Class 8 trucks. A shortened 1 1/4” forcing screw allows you to access king pins from the hardest to reach places and tightest wheel wells – even on busses. We’ve also included our three most popular tie rod end removers: 7/8”, 3/4”, and 20mm.
• Commonly found on class 3-8 trucks and equipment. (Ram 3500/5500, Chevrolet 3500/5500, Ford F-350/550, Isuzu NPR, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.)
• Straight and tapered king pins from 7/8” to 2 5/32”.
• Optionally, you can service Isuzu NPR & GMC/Chevrolet W-series trucks with the 90151 Adapter
• Optionally, you can remove 2 1/2” King Pins with the 90153 Clearance Plate Adapter.
• Not compatible with FL981 axles where the tie rod is cast to the spindle
U.S. Patent No. 9511488
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warranty & Returns
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on casting, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.
Our full Warranty Policy
We offer a 60 day money back guarantee should you feel as though the tool is not the right tool for you. Just be sure it's in unused condition and in original packaging.
Start a Warranty & Return Process
Our King Pin Press comes in at 75% less weight than our closest competitor. This means you can get the job done not only faster but, with less people as well.
Versatility You Need
Coming with three different sized forcing screws and our three most popular tie rod end removers, you’ll be pressing out more pins on more trucks.
Get even more out of your press
Service even more with add-ons that will make your Tiger Tool work even harder. Service everything from straight/tapered pins to W-Series GMC Chevrolet and Isuzu NPRs.
Just scroll up to the Components / Adapters dropdown.