Commercial Yoke Puller
Simplifies and expedites the removal of commercial heavy duty yokes on driveshafts, transmissions and rear-end differentials without damage to yokes or other components.
- Manufactured from high-grade steel for strength and durability
- Engineered for use with a 1” impact tool
- Capable of generating over 25,000 lbs of pulling power
When it comes to quality, no detail is too small. To prolong the life of the forcing screw, the pull bar is precisely milled with a chamfer. The caps are designed with flexibility in mind to service an extensive range of class 6-8 trucks. Tackle more jobs with fewer parts using the Commercial Yoke Puller.
• Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.)
• Yokes with a bearing diameter between 1 7/8” and 2 3/16”
• Spicer and Meritor 1610, 1710, 1760, 1810 Series
• Spicer SPL 140, 170, 250 Series
• Meritor/Rockwell RPL 20, 25 Series
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warranty & Returns
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on casting, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.
Our full Warranty Policy
We offer a 60 day money back guarantee should you feel as though the tool is not the right tool for you. Just be sure it's in unused condition and in original packaging.
Start a Warranty & Return Process