Automotive U-Joint Puller
Provides ultimate brute strength for disassembling even the most seized u-joints in minutes on virtually all cars, light-duty trucks and farm machinery.
Manufactured from high-grade materials for strength and durability
- Eliminates dangerous vice-and-socket or hammering methods
- Reduces risk of damage to the driveshaft, yokes, joints or bearing caps
Our proprietary manufacturing and metal treatment processes ensure threads will hold up under even the most extreme conditions, commonly found in seized u-joints.
We take our U-Joint Pullers seriously. Each glove is cast from high-grade steel to ensure the most universal fit possible while still maintaining the strength to tackle even the most stubborn u-joints.
• Commonly found on class 1-2 trucks, cars and equipment. (Ford F-150/350, Chevrolet 1500/3500, Ram 1500/3500, etc.)
• U-joints with bearing cups 1” to 1.25” O.D.
• Damage to flange style yokes may occur if bearing cups are severely seized
• Not compatible with Double Cardan joints. To service Double Cardan joints see, Automotive C-Frame Socket Press
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warranty & Returns
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on casting, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.
Our full Warranty Policy
We offer a 60 day money back guarantee should you feel as though the tool is not the right tool for you. Just be sure it's in unused condition and in original packaging.
Start a Warranty & Return Process
Why Tiger Tool?
People identify Tiger Tool as a leader in the development of Heavy-Duty Suspension and Driveline tools, but really, this only scratches the surface of our identity.