Drum Wheel Stud Service Kit
Quickly and effectively remove and install even the most seized wheel studs on drum brake applications.
- Remove and install 10 studs in only 10-15 minutes
- Eliminates risk of damage to hubs, seals, wheel bearings and wheel studs
- 10 tons of pressing power
- Rigid steel press frame
- Increased safety from accurate installations
- Interchangeable adapters for maximum flexibility
- Removal of the hub is not required
• Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo, etc.)
• For use on drum brakes
• Requires 10,000 PSI hydraulic pump
Warning: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warranty & Returns
We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on casting, two years on machined or threaded parts and one year warranty on hydraulic components.
Our full Warranty Policy
We offer a 60 day money back guarantee should you feel as though the tool is not the right tool for you. Just be sure it's in unused condition and in original packaging.
Start a Warranty & Return Process
Why Tiger Tool?
People identify Tiger Tool as a leader in the development of Heavy-Duty Suspension and Driveline tools, but really, this only scratches the surface of our identity.